Berlin Brigade Chieftain Mk5C
This article is part of a series:
- Hull Down
- Takom Chieftain Mk2
- Takom 1/35 Chieftain Mk 11 Stillbrew
- Tamiya Chieftain Mk3
- Tamiya Chieftain Mk5c
- …and the Chieftain Mk 3 progresses…
- Berlin Brigade Chieftain Mk5C
- Chieftain Berlin Brigade Camouflage Masks
- Takom Chieftain Mk5c Berlin Bde
- Takom Chieftain Mk10 Berlin Bde
- Takom 1/35 Chieftain Mk10 Track Bash
At last some more progress on her! The painting is nearly complete. As you can imagine, even with the best paint masks (these were by Clayton Ockerby in Australia. If you're doing a Berlin Bde Chieftain, invest in a set!) you're going to get a small amount of seepage. This meant that there was some touching up to do. The tracks are the Master Club ones, but TBH the ones in the kit have a similar level of detail and are easier to make. I'm now making a base to mount her on... I'll post more images later.
8 additional images. Click to enlarge.