Messerschmitt Bf109 G-6 WNr 161742, Slowak, Eduard 1/48
This article is part of a series:
- Tamiya Bf 109E-3 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-10 Revell 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 E-7 Trop 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-2, Finnish Air Force “MT-225” 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-5, Wilde Sau, Eduard, 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-4 “Yellow 14”, Hans Joachim Marseille
- Messerschmitt Me109E-3a L-52, Yugoslavia 1/48
- Japanese Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4, Tamiya 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-4, Italian Air Force, Eduard, 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf109E-1, Legion Condor, Eduard 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf109 E-3a, Swiss, Tamiya 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf109G-6, MT-422, Finnish Air Force, Eduard 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf109 G-6 WNr 161742, Slowak, Eduard 1/48
Another Slowak uprising build!
I do know this Eduard kit has been presented here before, but in order to present my 109's I have chosen to add it here too.
I have used the kit decals even though I do realise they are slightly wrong with too fat lines. I opened the vent on the side of the fuselage.
On top of the ProfiPack items, I have installed homemade pushrods for the coolers
and I have opened the mouths of them, and some Uschi van der Rosten wire is used for the antenna
Brakelines are copper wire, and the pushrods are scratchbuilt (not visible in these pictures)
The guns and pitot tube are Brass items
and not least the position lights are homemade
If you want to see all the details, do click on the link below. All in all it has taken 18 months of off/on building and waiting for the paint to dry. . .