Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-4, Italian Air Force, Eduard, 1/48
This article is part of a series:
- Tamiya Bf 109E-3 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-10 Revell 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 E-7 Trop 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-2, Finnish Air Force “MT-225” 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-5, Wilde Sau, Eduard, 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-4 “Yellow 14”, Hans Joachim Marseille
- Messerschmitt Me109E-3a L-52, Yugoslavia 1/48
- Japanese Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4, Tamiya 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-4, Italian Air Force, Eduard, 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf109E-1, Legion Condor, Eduard 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf109 E-3a, Swiss, Tamiya 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf109G-6, MT-422, Finnish Air Force, Eduard 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf109 G-6 WNr 161742, Slowak, Eduard 1/48
An attempt at detailing
18 months ago I started the build of a 109
I wanted to cram as much detail in it as possible. I have since become older. However with all that detail and on/off build it has now finally reached the point where I declare it to be finished.
Amongst the details I may mention the following;
AM details included a few hatches and some brass guns. These were burnished by burnishing fluid.
I also opened the sidewindows. Could be better, but for an early attempt it is OK. To see the full build you may follow the link here: https://imodeler.com/groups/work-in-progress-aircraft/forum/topic/messerschmitt-bf109-g-4-italian-air-force-eduard-1-48/
It is in the Work-in-progress-aircraft group here on iModeler.
I am by no means a historian, and the background is just shortly described in the groupbuild - enjoy