Messerschmitt Bf109G-6, MT-422, Finnish Air Force, Eduard 1/48
This article is part of a series:
- Tamiya Bf 109E-3 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-10 Revell 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 E-7 Trop 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-2, Finnish Air Force “MT-225” 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-5, Wilde Sau, Eduard, 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-4 “Yellow 14”, Hans Joachim Marseille
- Messerschmitt Me109E-3a L-52, Yugoslavia 1/48
- Japanese Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4, Tamiya 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-4, Italian Air Force, Eduard, 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf109E-1, Legion Condor, Eduard 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf109 E-3a, Swiss, Tamiya 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf109G-6, MT-422, Finnish Air Force, Eduard 1/48
- Messerschmitt Bf109 G-6 WNr 161742, Slowak, Eduard 1/48
It was as far as I remember the second time I used the old Badger Airbrush, and the room for improvement has since been adressed in other builds.
There was a lot of photoetch in this one
not least the dreaded small red handles and some mountings for the trop filter.
It was also one of my first homemade nav-lights
I still have a huge variety of Finnish markings in the box, so more of these will come at a later date.
I did not post it back then, but to keep track, it has been added now so I can see how far it is till I reach 109 109's 🙂
By the way - the pilot of this one later became Chairman of IPMS Finland as some of you may have read in the instructions.