Here is a 1/144 scale model kit of a L-1011 that I built..
Here's my latest completion, Otaki's aging F6F Hellcat kit in1/48. The subject is one of the first Hellcats that went to 800 Sqn FAA, HMS Emperor, and participated in the Royal Navy strikes against the Tirpitz, while she was anchored in Norwa[...]
Hi again, this is my build of Otaki's 1/48 scale ME-109 G. I made it to replicate an aircraft of the Sonderkommando Elbe squadron that has already accomplished its mission. This squadron was made up of ME-109s and FW-109s. They were used to ram [...]
Finally finished this one. Markings are for Captain Ichikawa of the 3rd Chutai, 244th Sentai.
The 1/48 Otaki Ki-61, started back in the eighties and sitting on the shelf since then. The decals are from the Aeromaster "Eagles of the Ri[...]
The largest, heaviest, and most powerful flying boat in the world (1929)
This is my only made diorama, still, that I've finished just a year ago.
Dornier Do X in 1/144 scale. built by old Otaki's kit that I found from german collector. I no [...]
Here's a few pictures of a kit I built as a kid. This model has somehow survived over all of these years....................
Here's the background on the build:
Some dates in time, (for some unknown reason), just seem to stick with you. T[...]
I posted several photos of the Eduard Weekend Edition Hellcat II a couple of years ago when I built it. I added resin wheels, straps for the drop tank from scrap p/e, and p/e belts. This is the best Hellcat kit available today. Very enjoyable[...]
A few of the F6F Hellcat models I've built over the years. All are 1:48 scale and they list as follows:
1st two pictures are Otaki's F6F-3/5 kit, built as a -3, flown by Lt. Alex Vraciu of VF-6, off USS Intrepid, (CV-11) Feb 1944.
2nd two, ar[...]
one for my bucket list...always wanted to build one of these...Al Vraciu...like cashew with a V
An old kit from the 1970s, but went together very well. No putty or filler needed anywhere.
Painted with Gunze-Sangyo acrylics, and markings are from an old Cutting Edge sheet.
The only modifications done were drilling out the gun barrels.