Australian Trials Leopard Tank
This article is part of a series:
- 1/35th Leopard Line Up
- Leopard 1A5 Bundeswehr
- Weathering, the Belgian Leopard Conversion Continues
- Leopard AS1 Aus Cam Update
- Leopard AS 1 Olive Drab Lusterless Update
- Dutch Leopard 1
- Australian Leopard AS1 Dozer
- Danish Leopard 1A5DK
- Takom 1/35 Canadian C2 Leopard Mexas
- Australian Trials Leopard Tank
- Australian Leopard AS1 with drivers and engine compartments.
- Leopard AS1 Engine, Engine Bay and Drivers Compartment Latest Progress
- Unfinished Business – Finishing Off the Belgian Leopard
- Trying New Techniques On Tamiya Leopard A3/A4
- Revell Leopard 1 A1A4 Weathering And Camnet
- Leopard 1 A1A1 With Peddinghaus Turret
- 1/35 Camouflage Nets
- Camnet Construction continued...
- Schutzenpanzer Marder 1
One of my Leopard 1A1 (Revell, latest mould) has been re-tasked to a new purpose! I had planned on making one of the two Leopard 1A1's that were rented by Australia for comparative trials against the American M60.
The trials Leopards were delivered in standard 1A1 configuration with factory side skirts as issued from the factory, hence the change in the skirts.
This is just the "concept" set of side skirts, I'll be making a master mould set soon so that I can cast some extra ones...
17 additional images. Click to enlarge.