Australian Leopard AS1 Dozer
This article is part of a series:
- 1/35th Leopard Line Up
- Leopard 1A5 Bundeswehr
- Weathering, the Belgian Leopard Conversion Continues
- Leopard AS1 Aus Cam Update
- Leopard AS 1 Olive Drab Lusterless Update
- Dutch Leopard 1
- Australian Leopard AS1 Dozer
- Danish Leopard 1A5DK
- Takom 1/35 Canadian C2 Leopard Mexas
- Australian Trials Leopard Tank
- Australian Leopard AS1 with drivers and engine compartments.
- Leopard AS1 Engine, Engine Bay and Drivers Compartment Latest Progress
- Unfinished Business – Finishing Off the Belgian Leopard
My favourite part is the weathering. This is the AS1 from the Leap of Leopards article I posted in the Armour WIP group. The dozer blade is Mouse House, as is the conversion kit, all mated to a Meng Leopard 1 A3/A4. For those doing the AS1, you should note that they were all A3 variant. Due to a touch of heavy handedness I have some details to replace and add still. But it's great fun!
It has been finished in the initial colour of Olive Gelb, this one being unfaded as you can see. I'm already making some stowage...
3 additional images. Click to enlarge.