Leopard AS 1 Olive Drab Lusterless Update
This article is part of a series:
- 1/35th Leopard Line Up
- Leopard 1A5 Bundeswehr
- Weathering, the Belgian Leopard Conversion Continues
- Leopard AS1 Aus Cam Update
- Leopard AS 1 Olive Drab Lusterless Update
- Dutch Leopard 1
- Australian Leopard AS1 Dozer
- Danish Leopard 1A5DK
- Takom 1/35 Canadian C2 Leopard Mexas
- Australian Trials Leopard Tank
- Australian Leopard AS1 with drivers and engine compartments.
- Leopard AS1 Engine, Engine Bay and Drivers Compartment Latest Progress
- Unfinished Business – Finishing Off the Belgian Leopard
- Trying New Techniques On Tamiya Leopard A3/A4
- Revell Leopard 1 A1A4 Weathering And Camnet
- Leopard 1 A1A1 With Peddinghaus Turret
- 1/35 Camouflage Nets
- Camnet Construction continued...
Images taken 06/05/21. This is my Leopard AS1 in ODL finish with a mud cam pattern. I've replaced both the baskets on the back with newer ones. I'm still getting the hang of brass folding! Not shown is the stowage I'm currently making for it.
9 additional images. Click to enlarge.