Unfinished Business – Finishing Off the Belgian Leopard
This article is part of a series:
- 1/35th Leopard Line Up
- Leopard 1A5 Bundeswehr
- Weathering, the Belgian Leopard Conversion Continues
- Leopard AS1 Aus Cam Update
- Leopard AS 1 Olive Drab Lusterless Update
- Dutch Leopard 1
- Australian Leopard AS1 Dozer
- Danish Leopard 1A5DK
- Takom 1/35 Canadian C2 Leopard Mexas
- Australian Trials Leopard Tank
- Australian Leopard AS1 with drivers and engine compartments.
- Leopard AS1 Engine, Engine Bay and Drivers Compartment Latest Progress
- Unfinished Business – Finishing Off the Belgian Leopard
A few days ago I was sorting through my Leopard stuff and came across a few items of etch and resin. I then realised that they were from my Legend Belgian Leopard conversion. To my horror there was still quite a lot to be done, which I had not realised. So here is the progress on finishing off the Belgian Leopard. Still some more brass and other items to affix and paint. The great part about photographing the progress is that it has shown me that I need to reposition the hooks on the mud flaps.
29 additional images. Click to enlarge.