Takom 1/35 Canadian C2 Leopard Mexas
This article is part of a series:
- 1/35th Leopard Line Up
- Leopard 1A5 Bundeswehr
- Weathering, the Belgian Leopard Conversion Continues
- Leopard AS1 Aus Cam Update
- Leopard AS 1 Olive Drab Lusterless Update
- Dutch Leopard 1
- Australian Leopard AS1 Dozer
- Danish Leopard 1A5DK
- Takom 1/35 Canadian C2 Leopard Mexas
- Australian Trials Leopard Tank
- Australian Leopard AS1 with drivers and engine compartments.
- Leopard AS1 Engine, Engine Bay and Drivers Compartment Latest Progress
- Unfinished Business – Finishing Off the Belgian Leopard
- Trying New Techniques On Tamiya Leopard A3/A4
- Revell Leopard 1 A1A4 Weathering And Camnet
- Leopard 1 A1A1 With Peddinghaus Turret
- 1/35 Camouflage Nets
- Camnet Construction continued...
- Schutzenpanzer Marder 1
- Meng C2 Mexas with Dozer Progress
- Meng Leopard C2 more progress
This is the Takom kit of the C2 Mexas. I've heard some not too complimentary things about the turret of the Takom kit. As I'm doing another (Meng) C2 but with the thermal cover to the turret and driving area, I decided to "donate" the unused turret from the Meng to this one. That in itself was a "fun" story...
There are also some Legend detail and update parts. The basics are done, so I'm now working on the stowage as you can see...
4 additional images. Click to enlarge.