Australian Leopard AS1 with drivers and engine compartments.
This article is part of a series:
- 1/35th Leopard Line Up
- Leopard 1A5 Bundeswehr
- Weathering, the Belgian Leopard Conversion Continues
- Leopard AS1 Aus Cam Update
- Leopard AS 1 Olive Drab Lusterless Update
- Dutch Leopard 1
- Australian Leopard AS1 Dozer
- Danish Leopard 1A5DK
- Takom 1/35 Canadian C2 Leopard Mexas
- Australian Trials Leopard Tank
- Australian Leopard AS1 with drivers and engine compartments.
- Leopard AS1 Engine, Engine Bay and Drivers Compartment Latest Progress
- Unfinished Business – Finishing Off the Belgian Leopard
- Trying New Techniques On Tamiya Leopard A3/A4
- Revell Leopard 1 A1A4 Weathering And Camnet
- Leopard 1 A1A1 With Peddinghaus Turret
- 1/35 Camouflage Nets
- Camnet Construction continued...
- Schutzenpanzer Marder 1
I've started yet another AS1 Leopard, only this time I am showing the exposed engine compartment - from Perfect Scale Modellbau and the drivers compartment from Leopard Workshop. Both are excellent additions and worth every penny!
The weathering has been done with a mix of paints and pigments, as well as artist oils and dry brushing gunmetal on various parts. Still more photo etch to go yet!
More progress soon...
40 additional images. Click to enlarge.