Leopard 1 A1A1 With Peddinghaus Turret
This article is part of a series:
- 1/35th Leopard Line Up
- Leopard 1A5 Bundeswehr
- Weathering, the Belgian Leopard Conversion Continues
- Leopard AS1 Aus Cam Update
- Leopard AS 1 Olive Drab Lusterless Update
- Dutch Leopard 1
- Australian Leopard AS1 Dozer
- Danish Leopard 1A5DK
- Takom 1/35 Canadian C2 Leopard Mexas
- Australian Trials Leopard Tank
- Australian Leopard AS1 with drivers and engine compartments.
- Leopard AS1 Engine, Engine Bay and Drivers Compartment Latest Progress
- Unfinished Business – Finishing Off the Belgian Leopard
- Trying New Techniques On Tamiya Leopard A3/A4
- Revell Leopard 1 A1A4 Weathering And Camnet
- Leopard 1 A1A1 With Peddinghaus Turret
- 1/35 Camouflage Nets
- Camnet Construction continued...
- Schutzenpanzer Marder 1
- Meng C2 Mexas with Dozer Progress
- Meng Leopard C2 more progress
This is another stalled project that I'm tidying up before re-commencing work on it. The base kit is the Revell 1 A5 (new mould) with the turret replaced by a Peddinghaus 1 A1A1 turret. I'm going to take the B&V armour from the 1 A5, add it to a spare Revell 1 A1 that I have and make a 1 A1A4. The PZB will a Meng one from the spares box.
I like the detail of the Peddinghaus turret. It looks like it was made to replace the turret on the old model Revell/Italleri cast turret. So it corrects the inaccurate commanders cupola which has insufficient episcopes around the hatch. So lots of fun in the near future...